A very dear friend of mine, Peter Dawes, honored me with a nomination for something called the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” I’m not sure I am deserving of such an award, but it pleases me greatly that he believes so. I hope I do his nomination justice. 🙂
Here are the rules…
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
I’ve accomplished two of the three, so I guess it’s on to the 7 things about myself.
- I love owls, dragons and wolves. By this I mean jewelry, and collectibles. I, of course, love the wolf in its animal form as well. Mating for life the way they do – what’s not to like. They are quite magnificent.
- My absolute favorite color is blood red. I say blood first in order to emphasize that the normal orangey red just doesn’t do it for me. It has to be that deep, dark decadent red, reminiscent to the color of.. blood.
- I am afraid of flying animals/insects. Birds, moths, bees etc. Anything that can dive bomb my face has the power to illicit terror as I run away screaming like a little bitch. 😀
- I cry at sad movies and also at books. What can I say.. I have a lot of pent up emotions.
- I’ve always wanted to learn to play the guitar… or date a guitar player.. whichever.
- My biggest regret is that I didn’t follow my dreams to become a ninja.
- I have never broken a bone.. though if someone angered me enough I could be persuaded to do so.
Counting to 7 has always been disturbing for me, but I think that I have concluded my about me facts, so I should be safe now. I know, I am a smart ass. I guess I should have included that in my facts but it only asked for 7, not 8. 😉 Don’t hate, appreciate.
I have only been blogging for just shy of 3 weeks now, so I am not sure I can come up with 15 bloggers to nominate, but I shall do my best. I would first like to say that if I nominate someone who has already received one of these, and they do not wish to have to do a repeat post, I will not be offended at all. I promise.
The people I’d like to nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are some of the best writers out there, in my opinion, that I have yet to come across. You would be doing yourself a disservice not to peruse them. They will be listed in no particular order.
- que est in literis
- Roxi St. Clair
- It’s My Life
- Start With Your Pen
- Peter Dawes
- The Introspective Introvert – An award free blog but one very deserving of one nonetheless.
- She Must Be Mental
- Maggie Mae
- Janine Russell
- Benjamin Prewitt 😉
This concludes my nomination duties. I once more would like to extend my appreciation to Peter Dawes for being such a sweetheart and a wonderful friend. xoxo