I am deeply humbled to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Ashley, at her blog Ashley Cameron’s Writing. I cannot thank her enough and I hope she, and my other readers, continue to enjoy my musings, and poetry. 🙂 According to the rules I am supposed to name 7 facts about myself and nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- I’ve never been on an airplane.. but once I thought I could fly. Too many shots will do that to you. :p
- I can wiggle my ears.. it doesn’t win me any brownie points with the guys, but I’ve always suspected that Dumbo has a crush on me.
- I love knives and daggers.. no I am not a psycho killer, but even if I was, I couldn’t tell you because.. well because then I would have to kill you.
- I was kicked in the stomach when I was 5 by a horse.. I guess he thought my rendition of “here horsey horsey” was threatening.
- I have a slight southern accent.. I stole it from a Texan when I lived there, and never gave it back.
- I give candy to strangers but I do not drive a creeper van.
- I could spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious since I was in the 4th grade at the school spelling bee in front of the whole school.. right before I fainted.
On to the nominations. I have met a great many wonderful people here on WordPress that are fantastic writers, poets, and artists of all varieties, and it’s a shame to have to limit this to just 15 but I must. If your name does not appear here, do not think I do not enjoy your work, because I really do. This list appears in no particular order. You can choose not to participate if you like, it is entirely up to you. If you DO accept, here’s a link to the site for the rules and such: Versatile Blogger Award.
- Chatty Owl
- Midnight Hues Poetry
- Muse Writer
- Pondering It All
- The View From A Slightly Twisted Angle
- Peter Dawes
- Serial Outlet
- Evoking The Deep
- Helen Valentina
- Raine Cooper
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher
- Annie’s Blog
- Roxi St Clair
- Literary Land of Alysia
So I guess this is.. TAG.. you’re it!