It would seem I have been blessed with no less than two nominations for the Liebster Blog Award 2013. I am very thankful to have touched y’all with my words and musings. As appreciative as I am though, I think this will be the last award I accept for now. It just feels wrong to only nominate this person or that, when in my heart, I believe all writers, poets, and artists of our character deserve to be awarded. Don’t you agree? 🙂
Here are the Liebster Award Rules:
Answer the 11 questions from the nominator; list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
Present the Liebster Award to 11 bloggers, who have blogs with 200 followers or less, whom you feel deserve to be noticed. Leave a comment on the blogs letting the owners know they have been chosen. (No tag backs.)
Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog.
Here is where the rules are going to go a little astray for me. As I have two nominations I would have 22 facts to list and questions to answer and that seems a bit excessive to me. So I am just going to list 11 facts and I will take 6 questions asked from one nominator and 5 from the other to answer for y’all. I hope that is acceptable to you, my readers. 😉
Eleven facts about me:
1. I have no religious affiliation of any kind, and never have had. I am just me.
2. I like to run around in pajamas all day and barefoot. I have even been known to forget I am dressed that way and go out in public. It was embarrassing, but rather amusing.
3. I love being in charge and I am rather bossy if you are not doing something right.
4. I severely dislike stupid people. Nothing gets me angrier than having to deal with someone who just seems in a constant state of dumb.
5. I am very outspoken and can sometimes hurt people’s feelings unintentionally.
6. I have 4 tattoos and would like at least one more. On my ankle.
7. I think farts are funny. Dutch ovens are not.
8. I have green eyes. Well hazel-ish but mostly green.
9. My boobs are 100% real. I am part of a minority in that.
10. I was a virgin until I was 19. Another fading trend it seems, what with teen pregnancy on the rise and TV shows promoted on it.
11. I dislike talking on the phone to anyone. Even family. Would rather text.
Here are 6 questions from loneshewolf:
1. What makes you smile?
Comments from my readers. 🙂
2. What is the last thing that made you laugh so hard your stomach hurt & you struggled for air?
My dog farted and it scared her because she thought her butt was talking to her. lol
3. What is the 3rd object to your right?
4. What does your favorite beverage container look like? (Describe or post a photo or both)
5. What is your most Prized possession?
My Apple Macbook Air.
6. Who inspires you?
My friends and family.
Here are 5 questions from Peter Dawes:
1. What is your favorite game? (Board or video.)
Apples to Apples (board) Darkwatch (video)
2. Vampire or werewolves?
Vampires.. though if all werewolves looked like Alcide from True Blood, I could be convinced to change teams lol.
3. Your current television obsession?
I can only have one?! Fine. The Walking Dead.
4. What movie are you looking forward to seeing the most this year?
Again with only one! ARGH! Sigh. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
5. If you could pick three people to be stuck in an elevator with, who would it be?
Charlie Hunnam, Joe Manganiello, Tyler Hoechlin. You may never see, or hear from me again. But what a way to go. :p
Now, it’s your turn…
Here are my eleven questions for you:
1. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
2. Your favorite post on your own blog?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. What’s something you find annoying?
5. Most desired travel destination?
6. Something you can’t leave the house without?
7. Which fairytale is your favorite and why?
8. One skill you wish you had!
9. What is the kindest thing you have ever done for someone?
10. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. Why did you start a blog?
As for who I am nominating… well, I am going to take a page out of Peter’s book and do a little cheating on the rules. I’m nominating anyone who reads this, and wants to participate. I think you ALL deserve to be nominated. 😉 Post a link to your entry in the comments so my other readers can get to know you. Or if you merely want to answer my questions, you may also do that in the comments. I’d love to read them and get to know you all. 🙂